Photobucket

Saturday 21 June 2008

First Post!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog - this is the very first post of (hopefully!) many more to come!

Please be warned, most of the time I am typing, I have a small child clinging to my arm so if what I say doesn't make very much sense, don't be surprised! :P

Over the next few days I'll be posting a few things that my Mr and I have been working on
(yes, I've roped him in too!
)


Here's some sneaky peeks of whats to come:




shhh! Someone's sleeping!



Meet this little character tomorrow!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Just found your blog, and I'm really excited about finding it on your first post! I too am a SAHM, however I have not one once of creativity in me...so I'll keep checking you out, and see what you come up with.

shabby_fantastic said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment, I just put that first post up 5 minutes ago :) Hopefully later on today or tomorrow I'll be putting up some pictures of the things we've made over the last day or two, and maybe making some more bits and pieces!
Hope to hear from you again soon!